This policy describes the information we collect from you, how we use that information and our legal basis for doing so. It also covers whether and how that information may be shared and your rights and choices regarding the information you provide to us.
What We Collect and Receive
In order for us to provide you the best possible experience on our websites, we need to collect and process certain information.
- Usage data : when you visit our site, Google analytics will store several information about your navigation (see Google analytics privacy below).
- Classification activity : we store your classification activity in order to track the classification of each object and to generate statistics shared with project members and EcoTaxa team.
- Create an account : when you sign up for and open an account , we may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, email address and details about your organization.
Opt-out of website tracking
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics.
Your current setting :
G.A. Tracker enabled
G.A. Tracker disabled
Theses information is very useful for us, we encourage you to enable the G.A. tracker.
- You have the right to be informed of Personal Data processed by us, a right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing. You also have the right to ask from us a structured, common and machine-readable format of Personal Data you provided to us.
- We can only identify you via your email address and we can only adhere to your request and provide information if we have Personal Data about you through you having made contact with us directly.
- PlQv (email@example.com)
- Julie Coustenoble (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laetitia Jalabert (email@example.com)
- Beatrice Caraveo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laurent SALINAS (email@example.com)
- Jean-Olivier Irisson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marc Picheral (email@example.com)
- JO (admin) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Amanda Elineau (email@example.com)
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
Third-party services we use
When you visit our websites, or purchase products or services, we use the following third party services which may collect personal data:
|Purpose of processing
|Personal data collected by the third party
To collect and analyse information about how you interact with our website (web analytics).
Anonymize IP address, Pages visited, browser, device used and information sent by the web browser.
To avoid creation of spam account
IP address, Cookie
Retention of data
We will retain your information as long as your account is associated with existing objects. Google Analytics will keep information during 26 Months.
We do our best to keep your information safe.
Your password is salted and hashed with a non-reversible algorithm.
This server use encrypted communication (https)